Ezrade Index du Forum
Ezrade Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue ! 
Bonne chasse aux liens Brave bête
Gospel Pilgrimage Stories A Modern Translation Paraphras

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ezrade Index du Forum -> Bonus -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tedricon

Masculin
Point(s): 438
Moyenne de points: 3,08

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Gospel Pilgrimage Stories A Modern Translation Paraphras Répondre en citant

This book is a companion to the storytelling project I did in the summer of 2007. It was called a Gospel Storytelling Pilgrimage as I stopped to visit churches, mentors, family, and friends along my way to the 26<sup>th</sup> General Synod of the United Church of Christ&#x2014;which was also celebrating its fiftieth anniversary. I drove up from Florida to Hartford, Connecticut, for GS XXVI then on to Massachusetts and back through New York, Pennsylvania, and finally to Washington, DC. From there I took a nice Auto Train ride back home. There were nineteen scheduled performances, and at 7:00 p.m. each day, I presented a forty-five-minute biblical storytelling program followed by discussion. These are Gospel stories I translated or paraphrased from the Greek, using inclusive language to unpack meaning. The use of capital letters is a reminder of how these texts were often written in ancient times. The drawings are my own and serve more like medieval illuminations rather than illustrations. Jesus @ 2000 was the basic design for my entry into a national art contest. The top fifty were published&#x2014;mine must&#x2019;ve been fifty-first . . .

Details:
price: $16.95
bound: 112 pages
publisher: WestBow Press (March 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XRF422J
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2128 KB

Gospel Pilgrimage Stories: A Modern Translation + Paraphrase of Gospel Texts and Illustrations mobile ebook Gospel Pilgrimage Stories: A Modern Translation + Paraphrase of Gospel Texts and Illustrations Google Drive

Tags: free epub, text view writer download amazon, free full pc phone book, buy tom english download itunes, book french, free android audio selling djvu, find audio pc bookstore book, book from htc online, book from lenovo free, book drive, book from motorola read, flibusta fb2 download original online, download french, book samsung, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book samsung, book download, audiobook free, book buy cheap, book for Windows Phone, audio book, thepiratebay torrent download, book kindle, free txt, book DropBox, read store amazon sale mobile, mobile ebook, free macbook read

utile et dulceGrisildisArticle Galatians 4: Bible Chapter Summary Article The Number 7 in the Bible Is a Source of Good Luck BEAUTIFUL COLOR STORYBOOK for you and your baby to READ through the years! This is a BABY SHOWER GUEST BOOK STORYBOOK - with a sturdy glossy cover, extra large storybook format 8.5x11, and full colorinArticle Bible Verses on Worship 5d8a9798ff

The Will of God Is the Word of Godainokouya atarasikikizuna (Japanese Edition)Birthday Wishes for Lana: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)Walk You There: Old Town Sweethearts (Savannah Sweethearts)100%25+JESUS%3A+La+laguna.+Actitud+ante+la+vida+eterna+%28Spanish+Edition%29Sogni di Gatti: Favole della buona notte Vol.1 (Sogni d'oro) (Italian Edition)The Ultimate Guide: An Unofficial ROBLOX Game GuideDie Amazon Logistik: Gestern, heute und morgen (German Edition)Waylen Wants to Jam/ Waylen Quiere Improvisar: A True Story Promoting Inclusion and Self-Determination/Una Historia Real Que Promueve La Inclusion y La Autodeterminacion (Finding My Way)Life-Saving Appliances (Inc. Lsa Code) 2017

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ezrade Index du Forum -> Bonus -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange